The 2018 ShoeFly Trail Running Series takes place in beautiful Northern VT/NH. Nestled between Vermont’s Green Mountains and New Hampshire’s Whites, and close to the intersection of Vermont’s I-91 and New Hampshire’s I-93, you’ll find some of the best trails on the East.
Come join us for our 2nd year! Monthly trail runs take place during May, June, July, August & September 2018. Don’t miss one of the most exciting trail running experiences this part of Vermont & New Hampshire has ever known!
Escape the Pavement! Enjoy the Dirt! Roam the Forest! Chow down after each outing with friends and family… then return the next month for more!
The ShoeFly series features monthly trail runs & walks for all ages and abilities, and for the just-for-fun to the most competitive crowd.
MAY – JUNE – JULY – AUGUST – SEPTEMBER 2018
Monthly series distances: 1 Mile Walk, 5K & 10K (Optional 15K) Trail Runs.
Runs take place in Northern VT/NH on these incredible trail destinations:
*Kingdom Trails, East Burke, VT
*Parker Mountain & Regional Trails, Littleton, NH
* * * * *
ShoeFly 2018 Run Schedule
- May 10 (PRKR Mtn Trails, Littleton, NH)
- May 24 (Kingdom Trails, East Burke, VT)
- June 7 (Dow Park, Franconia, NH)
- June 21 (Kingdom Trails, East Burke, VT)
- July 5 (PRKR Mtn Trails, Littleton, NH)
- July 19 (Kingdom Trails, East Burke, VT)
- August 2 (TBA Regional Trails, NH)
- August 16 (Kingdom Trails, East Burke, VT)
- August 30 (TBA Regional Trails, NH)
- September 13 (Kingdom Trails, East Burke, VT)
- September 22 (Kingdom Trails, East Burke, VT)
ShoeFly Trail Running Series 2018 on award-winning VT’s Kingdom Trails & NH’s PRKR Mtn and Regional Trails